Capgemini India Walk-In for Windows Trained On 19 March 2017
Walk-In : BE / B.Tech : 2015 / 2016 Passout : Windows Trained / MCSE / MCSA Candidates : On 19 March 2017 @ Mumbai / Bangalore
(Freshers / Experienced) Walk-In : Windows Trained / MCSE / MCSA Candidates @ Mumbai
Job Details :
Job Location: Mumbai and Bangalore
Job Position: Windows Trained / MCSE / MCSA Candidate
Detailed Job Description :
- Candidate should be full time course 2015 or 2016 batch pass out only.
- Candidates must have scored 60% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 60% in Graduation .
- Candidates must be Bachelor of Engineering / Technology
- Stream of Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics and
- Communication / Electrical / Electronics and Electrical / Information Science / Information Technology
Skills – Trained/ Certified from an Institute of repute and recognized by Capgemini on Windows Server OS/ MCSE/MCSA
- Candidates must have training certificate or minimum 6 month experience in above area
- Candidates must be open to relocate to any location (Bangalore/ Mumbai / Pune, Hyderabad), to work on support role and to work in night shifts/rotational shifts (whenever required)
- Candidates must be willing to work on any Infra technology for which they will receive training ( on job or classroom run).
- Candidates must be available to join immediately
- This position shall be part of Infrastructure Services, Server group.
- Candidates who have experience up to 1 year working on the above server OS platforms and fulfilling academic eligibility criteria can also be considered.
Documents required :
- All Sem Marksheets of BE/Btech, Govt Id Proof, 2 Passport Size Photograph and a Resume
- The Candidate must carry all mark sheets and passing certificates from 10th to highest qualification
Walk-In Date : On 19th March 2017
Walk-In Time : 10 AM to 1 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
Plant No. 5, Mumbai-VII (M7 – 2F) office,
Godrej and Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., Pirojshanagar,
L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (W),
Mumbai – 400079
Contact Person : Madhavi Lad