NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2016 Walk-in Senior and Resident Doctor Post
Apply for Senior Resident Doctor & Junior Resident Doctor Post
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2016 – North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Senior Resident Doctor & Junior Resident Doctor.
Total Posts: 62 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
Senior Resident Doctor: 34 Posts
Junior Resident Doctor: 28 Posts
- For Senior Resident Doctor : 33 years
- For Junior Resident Doctor : 30 years
- For Senior Resident Doctor : Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI and registered with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- For Junior Resident Doctor : Medical Qualification included in the schedule I & II of the 3rd schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and registered with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- Senior Resident Doctor: Rs. 18750/- + GP Rs.6600/-
- Junior Resident Doctor: Rs. 15600/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
Selection Process : Through Online Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply :
Eligible and Interested Candidates may attend the Interview along with application in plain paper, CV & original & attested photocopies of all certificates & document at given venue.
- Date of Interview : 03-August-2016 at 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview : Administrative block NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit
Download Application form http://neigrihms.gov.in/Latest%20News/estt-2/SR%20&%20JR%20Recruitment%203%20Aug%202016.pdf