TSPSC Recruitment 2017 | 921 Post Graduate Teachers Posts
TSPSC Notification 2017: 921 Post Graduate Teachers Posts
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 invites application for the post of 921 Post Graduate Teachers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Graduate Teachers Posts in Residential Educational Institutions Societies.
Total Vacancy : 921 Posts
Post Name: Post Graduate Teachers
Age Limit as on 01-07-2017:
- Minimum 18 and Maximum 44 years
- Age Relaxation applicalbe for SC/ST/BCs Candidates 5 years & 10 years for PWD Candidates
Education Qualification : A first class Master’s Degree (M.A/M.Sc) or its equivalent in the concerned subject from the institution recognized by the UGC with not less than 60% of marks in aggregate or its equivalent and B.Ed or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the UGC with the Teaching Methodology in the concerned subject with not less than 50% of marks.
Pay Scale : Rs. 31460- 84970/-
Selection Process : Preliminary (Screening Test) of Objective Type for the purpose of short listing the number of candidates to be admitted to the main examination (Objective Type).
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments.
- There is no fee for SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates can apply Online with the help of www.tspsc.gov.in website.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Application : 10-February-2017
- Last Date for Online Application : 04-March-2017
- Date of Written Examination Preliminary (Screening Test) : 19-March-2017
- Date of Main Examination (Objective Type) : 23-April-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please Click here